Web Toolbar by Wibiya
    JOBS IN   ::   Ahmedabad                       Bangalore                       Bhopal                       Bhubaneshwar                       Chennai                       Cochin                       Delhi                       Guwahati                       Hyderabad                       Jaipur                       Kolkata                       Lucknow                       Mumbai                       Nagpur                       Noida                       Patna                       Pune                      

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TCS interview questions for freshers - Technical
07-20-2011, 10:27 PM

Following is a set of technical questions asked during recent on-campus/off-campus technical interview. The list is not exhaustive but would certainaly help in preparing for the interview.

1. What is the difference between methods and functions?

2. Tell one difference which is in C and not in C++. Can we pass arguments in main() Difference between static and constant variable.

3. What is true about the followingC Functionsa.Need not return any valueb.Should always return an integerc.Should always return a floatd.Should always return more than one value.

4. Write "hello world program" without using any semicolon in C

5. What is the value of y in the following code?x=7;y=0;if(x=6)y=7;else y=1;a.7b.0c.1d.6

6. Write one statement equivalent to the following two statementsx=sqr(a);return(x);Choose from one of the alternativesa.return(sqr(a));b.printf("sqr(a)");c.return(a*a*a);d.printf("%d",sqr(a));

7. What is the difference between "C structure" and "C++ structure".

8. The statement terminator in C language is?
a. semicolon b. colon c. period d. exclamation mark

9. Main must be written asa.the first function in the programb.Second function in the programc.Last function in the programd.any where in the program

10. The C language terminator is
A. semicolon B. colon C. period D. exclamation mark

11. Which of the following about automatic variables within a function is correct?
A. Its type must be declared before using the variable B. They are local C. They are not initialized to zero D. They are global

12. 10e05
A. int B. char C. string D. float

13. what is the output of following program?#includevoid main(){printf("%d%d",sizeof(NULL),sizeof(" "));}

14. what does the following function print?func(int i){if(i%2)return 0;eale return 1;}main(){int =3;i=func(i);i=func(i);printf("%d",i);}a.3b.1c.0d.2

15. Read the function conv() given belowconv(int t){int u;u=5/9 * (t-32);return(u0;}What
a.15 b.0 c.16.1 d.29

16. Explain the need for "Virtual Destructor".

17. '9'
A. int B. char C. string D. float

18. Which of the following about the C comments is incorrect ?
a. comments can go over multiple lines
b.comments can start any where in the line
c. a line can contain comments with out any language statementsd.comments...

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 11:59 PM by amit.agarwal.)

more such free stuffs at http://costlyheaven.blogspot.com

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  30 most common SAP interview questions amit.agarwal 0 386 12-15-2013 12:25 PM
Last Post: amit.agarwal
  TCS Freshers Recruitment 2011: Written & Interview questions, answers & suggestions amit.agarwal 1 1,291 09-30-2011 01:20 PM
Last Post: Nisha
  Tell me about yourself - A good answer/example to the most Common interview question amit.agarwal 1 2,104 09-30-2011 11:49 AM
Last Post: Jack
  CTS Technical Interview Questions - 2011 amit.agarwal 0 716 08-09-2011 05:24 PM
  (PUZZLES) INFOSYS INTERVIEW PUZZLES WITH ANSWERS abhijit.singh 0 1,244 07-31-2011 04:33 PM
Last Post: abhijit.singh
  TIBCO Interview Questions - TCS, Cognizant, IBM, Accenture, Erricson, Infosys, HCL amit.agarwal 0 13,681 07-29-2011 07:16 PM